DMNDR has operated as a global arts community since 2014, and now we’re building a state of the art cultural center, audio/video production facility and performance space in NYC! Let people know you support DMNDR and our mission to “elevate art” by e-signing the letter below!
Dear Community Board Members,
I enthusiastically support The Arc’s liquor license permit application. The Arc is poised to become a thriving, top-notch, culturally rich, artist-friendly, Long Island City-focused, and state of the art music and performance venue and recording facility.
* The Arc will provide a physical space for local artists of all disciplines to network, rehearse, perform, record, and distribute their artwork to the worldwide public.
* The Arc will provide artists with 24/7 access to the facility, helping them to balance creative efforts with competing freelance worker commitments and, ultimately, to succeed as working artists.
* The Arc is committed not only to serving the artists of today, but also to discovering and nurturing the artists of tomorrow. To this end, we will form alliances with local schools and community organizations, and the artists we work with will provide educational workshops across all disciplines within the facility.
* The Arc will contribute to the growth of the local economy and serve LIC local business. All will benefit from the patronage of the Arc’s working artists, on-site personnel, concertgoers, cafe customers, and tourist visitors.
* The Arc’s principals have a proven record of operating economically successful, civic-minded, highly professional and safe public assembly spaces that are rooted in strong relationships with the arts and surrounding communities.
* The Arc will strictly limit use of the café and alcohol service to the inside of the facility.
* The Arc will bring the LIC Community together by advancing the cultural diversity, economic potential, and artistic vibrancy that exists in LIC to everyone’s benefit.
The Arc is an expression of Long Island City and the borough of Queens at their finest. I urge each member of the Community Board to vote in support of this project.
If you want to say more to the Community Board members, please contact us here
Community Support LetterRead the petition
|295||Ms Adam C.||Jul 15, 2018|
|294||Mr Dallas P.||Jul 09, 2018|
|293||Mr Sam A.||Jun 27, 2018|
|292||Mr William S.||Jun 27, 2018|
|291||Ms Lindsay G.||Jun 27, 2018|
|290||Ms Marie D.||Jun 27, 2018|
|289||Mr Savaria S.||Jun 26, 2018|
|288||Mrs Jennifer S.||Jun 26, 2018|
|287||Ms Kayla D.||Jun 25, 2018|
|286||Mr Jack C.||May 29, 2018|
|285||Mr Robert P.||May 28, 2018|
|284||Mr Christian F.||May 25, 2018|
|283||Mr Pat I.||May 25, 2018|
|282||Mr Spencer H.||May 25, 2018|
|281||Mr Charles B.||May 20, 2018|
|280||Mr Frank K.||May 16, 2018|
|279||Mr Jose R.||May 14, 2018|
|278||Ms Megan K.||May 14, 2018|
|277||Ms Kayla R.||May 14, 2018|
|276||Mr Chris B.||May 14, 2018|
|275||Mr Sten H.||May 14, 2018|
|274||Ms Joanna F.||May 14, 2018|
|273||Mr Djibril T.||May 14, 2018|
|272||Mr Ralph W.||May 13, 2018|
|271||Ms Mia B.||May 13, 2018|
|270||Mr Rado G.||May 11, 2018|
|269||Ms Christina V.||May 11, 2018|
|268||Ms Destini K.||May 11, 2018|
|267||Mr Charles R.||May 10, 2018|
|266||Ms Rebecca P.||May 10, 2018|
|265||Ms Vickk C.||May 10, 2018|
|264||Mr Jesse M.||May 10, 2018|
|263||Mr mike d.||May 09, 2018|
|262||Mr Benham J.||May 08, 2018|
|261||Mrs Sara K.||May 08, 2018|
|260||Ms Gabi B.||May 08, 2018|
|259||Mr Ryan S.||May 07, 2018|
|258||Ms Shani C.||May 07, 2018|
|257||Mrs Kori R.||May 07, 2018|
|256||Mr Kiriakos P.||May 07, 2018|
|255||Ms Jade L.||May 07, 2018|
|254||Ms Emily A.||May 07, 2018|
|253||Ms Simone A.||May 07, 2018|
|252||Mr Olli H.||May 07, 2018|
|251||Mr Scott J.||May 07, 2018|
|250||Mr Daniel S.||May 07, 2018|
|249||Ms Rebecca B.||May 06, 2018|
|248||Ms kathryn k.||May 06, 2018|
|247||Ms Maria A.||May 06, 2018|
|246||Miss Julia H.||May 06, 2018|